Pangle Real Estate and Auction Co., Inc. has been in the real estate and auction business since 1966. With a full time real estate and auction office open daily to receive calls and customers, they are always available to service your needs. Whether you need to list a piece of real estate or sell at auction, “Tip” and Mark can help you realize the highest return.
Robert F. “Tip” Pangle, CAI, AARE and Mark E. Pangle, CAI, AARE are both
- Auctioneers and Real Estate Brokers
- Members of NAA
- Members of VAA
- Members of Local, State and National Boards of Realtors
- Members and Graduates of the Certified Auctioneers Institute (Indiana University) – the highest education program for auctioneers in America
- Graduates of the Accredited Auctioneer of Real Estate ( AARE) program
- Mark was the 2000 president of the Virginia Auctioneers Association
- Pangle Real Estate and Auction Co., Inc. employs a professional staff of experienced personnel
- Complete insurance coverage
- Large base of clientele – both real estate and mailing list
- Guarantee All Checks
- State-Of-The-Art Public Address System
- Successful Marketing Campaign – including auction signs, brochures and newspaper advertising
- Provide information pertaining to zoning, building restrictions, county ordinances and state and county health department regulations.
- Complete portable on site office facility
Mark E. Pangle, CAI, AARE member of the Virginia Auctioneers Association Hall of Fame.
Mark Pangle of Pangle Real Estate & Auction Co., Inc., Woodstock, VA was awarded the states highest honor as an auctioneer at the 48th Annual VAA Educational Conference in Richmond, VA, January 13-15, 2006.
Mark is one of 35 VAA auctioneers, and the youngest, to be inducted into the Virginia Auctioneers Association Hall of Fame.